ABOUT THE COURSE
Photovoltaic (PV) Systems, along with other renewable energy technologies, is a rapidly growing sector of the energy market. This course is focused on design, installation, and evaluation of residential and commercial PV systems. The content includes systems advantages and disadvantages, site evaluation, component operation, system design and sizing, and installation requirements and recommended practices.
Our course is registered in the NABCEP Associate Program which recognizes individuals who have demonstrated knowledge of the fundamental principles of the application, design, installation, and operation of Photovoltaic systems.
As the market grows for Photovoltaic technologies, individuals with a NABCEP Associate Credential enhance their employment opportunities with distinguished resumes. Employers have confidence they are hiring or promoting someone who is committed to the profession, and who has a proven understanding of the basic terms and operational aspects of a Photovoltaic system.
Passing a NABCEP Associate exam qualifies an individual to design, sell, install, or maintain systems in a supervised capacity.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply safety measures for electrical works.
- Install photovoltaic systems following electrical codes, regulations and practices.
- Dimensioning different types of photovoltaic systems.
- Troubleshooting photovoltaic systems based on a logical and efficient process.
- Identify priorities photovoltaic system design in different types of application.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes