ABOUT THE COURSE
The NICET Level II Preparation Course is designed to prepare you to take NICET’s Fire Alarm Level II exam. Certification is required for those involved in fire alarm systems, including design, installation, service, and test and inspection. It is recommended for those who have a minimum of two years of relevant experience in the fire alarm field.
- Code Requirements
- NFPA 72
- Develop Work Plan Based Upon Field Conditions
- Install Fire Alarm Infrastructures
- Install Fire Alarm Components
- Commissioning and Testing
- Perform System Commissioning
- Perform Periodic Testing
- Correct Impairments/ Deficiencies
- Maintain Documentation
- Site Conditions
- Assemble Project Information for Shop Drawing
- Survey Site Conditions
- Prepare Basic Technical Drawings
- Determine Power Supply and Loading Requirements for the Fire Alarm System
- Management and Supervision
- Coordinate Work Activities
- Understanding NFPA 72 Fire alarm system and signaling codes .
- Understanding NFPA 70 National Electrical Codes.
- Recognize the procedures of installation, commissioning, testing, management, and supervision in fire alarm systems.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes