ABOUT THE COURSE
The standards and regulations for electrical work in all states require to pass an exam that covers the National Electrical Code (NEC) as the final step to earning a master electrician license. This course will help you understand safety regulations, articles of NEC, calculations and tables and get ready to achieve the score on your exam.
- General Theory and Electrical Principles
- Plan and Specification Reading and Interpretation
- Wiring and Protection
- Wiring Methods and Materials
- Special Occupancies and Situations
- OSHA, Safety, Procedures for Testing and Use of Tools and Equipment
- Life Safety and Americans with Disabilities Act
- Electrical Signs, Outline Lighting, and Structural Considerations
- Alarms/ Limited Energy
- Trained in the use of NEC (NFPA 70) to take an open book test.
- Solving exercises calculation and questions referred to Electrical Contractor Technical/Safety exam.
- Solving typical test in a similar environment to actual test.
The following references books and materials are necessary:
- NFPA 70 – National Electrical Code, 2017
- Ugly’s Electrical References
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Parts 1926, 1910, 1904 – 2018 edition
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes