ABOUT THE COURSE: CORE 2
What is LabVIEW and why should You learn it?
LabVIEW is a professional application development tool from National instruments. The main advantage of this tool is that it is user friendly and programing is done by drag-and-drop functional blocks, and connecting them with wires, similarly as it would be done in an electric circuit. As a result programming becomes intuitive, and fun.
The LabVIEW Core 2 course is an extension of the LabVIEW Core 1. It teaches you to use common design patterns to successfully implement and distribute LabVIEW applications for research, engineering, and testing environments. Topics covered include programmatic control of your user interface, techniques to optimize reuse of existing code, use of file I/O functions, and tools to create executables and installers. This course directly links LabVIEW functionality to your application needs and provides a jump-start for application development.
CBT Technology Institute now offers National Instruments� introductory course to learn LabVIEW Core 1 and Core 2 software application. In just 40 hours of classroom instruction and practical lessons, you will be prepared to take the CLAD exam for certification and become a Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer, the entry-level LabVIEW certification. Additionally, as part of your training, our instructor (Certified LabView Architect) will cover several test questions to better prepare you for your CLAD exam. The Core 1 is a 24 hours course given in two consecutive weekends, and the Core 2 is a 16 hours course done is just two days.
Who can take this course:
- New users and users preparing to develop applications
- LabVIEW Core 1 course attendees
- Users and technical managers evaluating LabVIEW or NI Developer Suite in purchasing decisions
- Users pursuing the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer certification
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
- LabVIEW Core 1 or equivalent experience
- To directly link LabVIEW functionality to application needs
- Provide a jump-start for application development.
- Prepare the student for the LabVIEW Associate Developer certification
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes