ABOUT THE COURSE
This course comprises the study of intrusion alarm systems in general and uses the Power Series NEO technology from DSC as a reference .
Topics covered include: general knowledge of intrusion detection systems and specific guidelines associated to the installation, configuration, wiring and programming of this equipment. Learning will be supported with practical activities in the labs.
At the end of the training, the students will take an exam to obtain a Certificate of Completion of training with Power Series NEO, and once passing the exam, the certified individuals will be able to work installing and servicing this equipment in security companies associated with this and similar technologies.
Additionally, DSC Integrators with a certificate of completion are authorized to purchase product from DSC distributors for installation in commercial and residential projects.
Please inquire about classes in Spanish
- Familiarize with characteristics of intrusion detection system
- Identify the main features of an alarm system and have a hands-on experience with Power Series NEO (DSC) from Tyco Security Products
- Installing, enrolling, wiring and programming of burglar alarm systems
- Design an intrusion solution for residential and commercial installations
- Be prepared to take an exam on this technology
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes