ABOUT THE COURSE
This 6-hour workshop is designed to fulfill Florida’s license renewal training requirements for Fire Alarm System Agents (FASA), and it is intended for those technicians having already completed their 14 hours entry-level FASA course in correspondence with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA-72) Code in force.
DBPR Approved course #0802167
Please inquire about classes in Spanish.
- To review the fire industry frequently used
- To identify the conventional Fire Alarm System major components and their use when presented with a
- To identify and describe the function of alarm initiating
- To identify and describe the function of Notification Appliances.
- To describe the characteristics and advantages of a Multiplexing Fire Alarm
- To identify the major components of an Emergency Voice/Alarm Communication System and describe their function.
- To identify and describe the wiring installation parameters and limitations for different type of
- To identify the code or standard that applies to a specific Fire Alarm System
- Security / Fire Alarm Systems Review
- State Statutes and Rules for Electrical/ Alarm Contracting
- Codes and Standards False Alarm Reduction
- Blueprint Reading for security/fire plans
- Electrical Theory 1
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes