ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides a basic understanding of energy management and green concepts, terminology, systems, and the tools needed to increase the energy efficiency and reduce the environmental impact in buildings.
General knowledge on building technology and building engineering systems operation and maintenance.
- Energy Analysis and Awareness. Energy efficiency. Renewable and sustainable energy. Energy management. Energy audit. Energy conservation measures.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems. Indoor air quality. Comfort cooling and heating methods and green alternatives.
- Electric Systems. Energy saving in electric systems. Efficient lighting systems. Demand management.
- Green Plumbing Systems. High efficiency plumbing fixtures and appliances. Water reuse systems.
- Provide participants with the essential knowledge and skills they need to save energy, reduce operational costs, and carbon emissions in buildings, and meet their organization’s environmental goals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 120 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes