ABOUT THE COURSE
QuickBooks is the leading accounting and payroll software for small to medium businesses. Its intuitive interface is easy to understand, even if you lack an accounting or financial background. It integrates with other programs such as Microsoft Excel, making it easy to import data.
The student will learn QuickBooks, in order to help manage a business using concepts of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, and Inventory. This course is intended for new users and will cover all the student needs to know to become a QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier power user.
To prepare students to sit for the QuickBooks certification exam.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Apply steps of the accounting cycle to service, merchandise, partnerships, and corporate companies using computers and software
- Create financial statements with the software
- Input information to complete payroll with the software
- Demonstrate launching QuickBooks
- It is recommended to have some computer skills and to be familiar with Microsoft Applications
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes