ABOUT THE COURSE
This is the Mastering QuickBooks course, considered the best way to start on the path to QuickBooks certification. In two days, receive all the necessary instruction to be certified by Intuit. You will be taking your knowledge to the next level. Become a QuickBooks pro, boost your confidence, and most importantly establish your expertise by adding this accomplishment to your resume. You will receive a certificate of completion. The Intuit exam is not included in the price but you will be able to take it in our labs. We are a Certiport testing center.
Whether the student is new to QuickBooks Online or not very confident of previous knowledge, the student will learn all the basics, along with tips & tricks that will allow getting the most out of the QBO subscription. This course’s objective is to provide the basic knowledge to start using QuickBooks.
- QUICKBOOKS SETUP
- How to start a new company data file in QuickBooks
- How to customize the Home page
- How to set up lists (customers, vendors, items, etc.).
- UTILITIES & GENERAL PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- How to navigate or move around QuickBooks (use Home page, menus, icon bar, etc.)
- How to back up and restore a data file
- How to set up payroll (including employees, Federal and State taxes and basic payroll deductions) using the Payroll Setup Wizard.
- The different types of items and when to use each type.
- How QuickBooks uses the Undeposited Funds, Accounts Receivable, and checking accounts in the invoicing cycle.
- How to navigate and use the Vendor Center.
- Bank reconciliation.
- BASIC ACCOUNTING
- What the basic financial statements are and have a basic understanding of what they mean.
- The difference between cash and accrual reports.
- Why and how to use the Report Center.
- LIST MANAGEMENT
- How to manage lists (customers, vendors, items, etc.).
- CUSTOMIZATION/SAVING TIME & SHORTCUTS
- How to customize an invoice.
- It is recommended to have some computer skills and to be familiar with Microsoft Applications
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes