ABOUT THE COURSE
This is the Mastering QuickBooks course, considered the best way to start on the path to QuickBooks certification. In two days, receive all the necessary instruction to be certified by Intuit. You will be taking your knowledge to the next level.
Become a QuickBooks pro, boost your confidence, and most importantly establish your expertise by adding this accomplishment to your resume. You will receive a certificate of completion. The Intuit exam is not included in the price but you will be able to take it in our labs. We are a Certiport testing center.
To provide the advanced and practical knowledge to use QuickBooks.
- How to start a new company data file in QuickBooks
- How to customize the home page
- How to set up lists (customers, vendors, items,)
- How to navigate or move around QuickBooks (use home page, menus, icon bar, )
- How to back up and restore a data file
- How to customize an invoice
- How to set up payroll (including employees, federal and state taxes and basic payroll deductions) using the payroll setup wizard
- How QuickBooks uses the undeposited funds, accounts receivable, and checking accounts in the invoicing cycle
- Bank reconciliation
- The difference between cash and accrual reports
- It is recommended to have some computer skills and to be familiar with Microsoft Applications
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes