ABOUT THE COURSE
Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. CBT Technology Institute offers a comprehensive 40-hour boot camp where students obtain all the necessary knowledge and practical skills to pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam. CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
The CompTIA Security+ certification endorses an IT professional’s expertise and abilities to:
- Install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices
- Perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques
- Participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
- The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Upon successful completion of this training course the student will be able to:
- Have an understanding of security concepts
- Identify various types of security threats and attacks
- Be able to use different tools to eliminate security breaches
- Be able to use different tools to prevent security breaches
- Understand every topic on CompTIA’s Security+ exam.
- Exam Voucher
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes